Monday 3 December 2012

THE FLASH - HELP ME

THOUGHT BALLOONS
One page of script a week. Each week brings a new character.


PAGE LAYOUT

1111
2222
3333
4444

PANEL 1
CENTRAL CITY Skyline at Night. The City is lit up despite the lateness, it all looks busy.

CAPTION 1- My name is Wally West...

CAPTION 2- I USED to be the fastest man alive...

PANEL 2
Same shot as before but the view is now from a window.

CAPTION- Now I am the slowest...

PANEL 3
Further back into the room, window in the background. It's a hospital room and we can see WALLY WEST laying in a bed, hooked up to a series of life preserving machines. A figure can be seen silhouetted next to the window.

CAPTION- It takes me an hour just to blink...

PANEL 4
Close up on WALLY'S face, frozen with a blank face. Mask over his face.

CAPTION 1- Please... Somebody...

CAPTION 2- Help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment